Is the “4 month sleep regression” really a thing?! As a professional sleep consultant, I hear the term “regression” used in regards to just about every imaginable circumstance. Essentially, if baby doesn’t sleep well for a couple of nights, parents start dropping the ‘R’ word. Some people subscribe to the idea that there’s...
- Do I really need professional help with my child’s sleep?
- How to keep your baby’s sleep schedule over the holidays – 6 tips for a stress-free Christmas season
- How to put an end to the constant nagging and begging of your children
- Going back to school – how to make the transition smoother
- How to survive “TIME CHANGE” headache-free?!